I’m grateful and humbled to receive so much love and kindness in this blogosphere. Since this is the last post for 2015, it’s going to be a long one. Ready? Here I go…
Firstly, the awards.
I’m grateful to Annie for nominating me several awards namely, The Liebster Award (3rd), The Sunshine Blogger Award (3rd round) and The Infinity Dreams Award (2nd round). Annie is the queen of poem, who dares to challenge different forms of poems. She constantly encourages and motivates her friends, and she never fails to spread her love around this blogosphere. Do check her out! You’ll fall in love with her as much as I do!
(I’m breaking the rules again. 😛 )
Few facts about me:
- I love chilli. Love it so much that my family members suggested carrying a bottle of sambal chilli and/or chilli padi wherever I go. It also makes me wonder whether I really like the food or the chilli that comes with the food?! I don’t like chilli sauce though, they tasted so sweet and fake.
- I’m a tea lover. My life feels incomplete if I don’t have a cup of tea on that day. I drink all kinds of tea: matcha, black, fruity, herbal, any type.
- I’d never like super heroes. But after watching The Avengers 2 (Age of Ultron), I’ve fallen in love with them, especially Thor (by Chris Hemsworth). You bet, I’d watched Thor and Thor: The Dark World. Did I watch the movies because of Chris Hemsworth or the plot? Well… that’s a secret. 😉
- I’m bad at playing games (all games). A three-year-old can play better than me. 😛
- Migrating to WP (in August 2015) is the best choice I’ve ever made. Because of the migration, I’ve made so many wonderful friends here. You’ve made my blogging journey much more exciting and meaningful. Now it has become a part of me. I’m grateful to be a part of this blogging family.
As for the nomination (and since I’ve decided to be an award-free blog starting 2016), I want to nominate all of YOU! This is just my simple way of saying,
THANK YOU! YOU ARE AWESOME!
(even if you are an award-free blog)
Secondly, 3 Quote 3 Day Challenge.
Anyway, I want to include this quote (my favourite 🙂 ) to Sharon’s tag:
Lastly, the tags.
I am grateful to Abbie Lu @ Cafe Book Bean, and B.G. @ Getting Through Anxiety for tagging me for the Merry Christmas and Season’s Greadings Tag and Ringing in the New Year Book Tag respectively. I am truly sorry for such late reply.
Here’s my response to Abbie’s tag:
1) Favourite book/s to read during the Holiday season?
Am currently reading “The Vampire Next Door” by Ashlyn Chase. I’ve no particular book to read for specific season. I just read. 😀
2) Tell us your best Christmas memory.
That would be setting up Christmas tree with my children…hmm…I think watching them set up is more like it. 😛
3) Favourite fictional winter wonderland?
4). Snow man or Snow Angel?
5) What is your all time favourite Christmas/Holiday movie?
6) If you could spend the Holidays anywhere (fiction or non-fiction,) where would you go?
Asgard (where Thor lives). 😀
7) Who would you like to meet under the mistletoe?
Chris Hemsworth (aka Thor) 😀
8) What is your favourite hot holiday drink?
Tea. I drink tea every day. Can’t survive without it. 😉
9) What author from any time would you like to have a cup with?
Dan Brown. I wish to know when will his next book be launched.
10) What book are you hoping Santa will bring you?
Hmm… I’ll compile a list for Santa. 🙂
My response to B.G.’s tag:
Best book/series that you read in 2015?
I don’t keep track of the books I read. 😦 Maybe I should start doing that. But I really love the books written by Nick Vujicic. They are inspirational.
Authors you’ve recently found and would like to read more of in the new year.
Ashlyn Chase and Stephenie Meyer
Most anticipated book turn movie?
Hmm… there are a lot. I’m a fan of Dan Brown and John Grisham, and quite a number of their books have turned to movies.
Name a character you wouldn’t mind sharing a kiss with at midnight (if there is one).
None from the book. But plenty from the movies/dramas. Since I’ve already mentioned Thor in my above response, I’ll choose So Ji Sub here. Couldn’t wait to watch the last two episodes of his latest korean drama “Oh My Venus“.
What’s on your TBR for 2016?
None. I read any book as long as the author can capture my interest within the first page. 🙂
How many books do you hope to read in 2016?
Hmm… I don’t usually count the number of books I read, hence, I don’t plan my reading lists.
Will you participate in the Goodreads Reading Challenge (or any others)?
Doubtful. I prefer own time, own target. 🙂
Any New Year’s resolutions (bookish or otherwise)?
Exercise more, blog more and read more.
Finally! We’ve come to the end of the post.
Thank you for staying all the way.
Wishing you all a prosperous and blessed 2016!
Happy New Year!
With lots of love,