Susan has nominated me for The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Thank you so much, Susan!
Susan has three blogs namely:
- Susan’s Personal Blog– where she created her 30 Day Challenges and journal her thoughts on life, love, mental health, and spirituality
- Susan’s Creative Writing and Poetry – a site where she showcases her creative writing in the form of short stories, flash fiction and poetry.
- Susan’s Blog: The Inner Soul – she writes about inspiration, motivation, mental health awareness, education, and support in this blog.
Do check it out!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to ‘N’ (as many as you want) other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Give your nominees 10 of your own questions to answer.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog (first image above)
Susan’s questions are:
Why did you start blogging?
My blog is an online diary where I documented my blessings. Now it also stores my short stories, flash fiction and poems.
How long have you been blogging?
I created my blog in Dec 2014 at Blogspot. I changed to WordPress only in August 2015. So it’s coming to 1 year!
What part of the World do you live in and what is it like?
I live in a little “red dot”. It is a multi-racial, small country.
Do you have a family? pets? Tell me about them.
I used to have 2 dogs. One left for doggy heaven few years ago due to old age. Another was missing till now. Can’t bring myself to keep any more pets.
What is your favourite genre for writing or photography?
There is no specific genre. I write any story that comes to mind.
Have you ever written a book and how successful was it?
I had just completed my first novel during the NaNoWriMo 2015. I am surprised to be a winner as I didn’t expect myself to be able to complete writing a novel of 50,000 words in less than 30 days. This is my first!
When you are writing, what is your atmosphere like?
When I am writing, I’m oblivious to my surrounding. I only exist in my story world.
When is your favourite time of day to blog/write?
I don’t have a favourite time to blog/write. I blog/write whenever time permits.
What is your favourite kind of food?
I love spicy food – any food that is spicy. 😀 The spiciest the best.
What do you see yourself doing 5 years, 10 years from now?
I’m a very down-to-earth person. I live on a daily basis, as if today is my last. I’ve only planned for few months ahead, if needed. Therefore, I can never answer this question. 🙂
I love Susan’s questions and would like to re-use all the questions. So if you are taking up this challenge, here are the questions.
- Why did you start blogging?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What part of the World do you live in and what is it like?
- Do you have a family? pets? Tell me about them.
- What is your favourite genre for writing or photography?
- Have you ever written a book and how successful was it?
- When you are writing, what is you atmosphere like?
- When is your favourite time of day to blog/write?
- What is your favourite kind of food?
- What do you see yourself doing 5 years, 10 years from now?
And my nominees are…
YOU! All the ladies reading this post.
(Since this is a Sisterhood Award, the men don’t get it… sorry!)