A big Thank You to you
Who have nominated me. I’m truly grateful
And appreciate the thought and affection
Rendered to me. I will continue to
Do and write my best. Once again, Thank You!
Thanks to Samantha for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award. Samatha started her blog “My Life in NZ“ to share her new life in Auckland with her family and friends, and she created a new blog “My Blogging U“ for her assignments from Blogging University. Do check out her interesting sites.
Thanks to Annie for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Annie is a creative writer and poet. Her site “What the Woman Wrote” features lovely poems and great short stories. Do check out her blog and her two weekly features Gratitude Notes and Words by Tunes, which will surely entice you to stay.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 15 bloggers for the award, and comment on one of their posts to let them know.
7 facts about me
- I’ve just completed Writing 201, Poetry. Poetry was an alien to me. Though the course pushed me beyond my comfort zone, it was enriching.
- I’ve signed up for the NaNoWriMo – my first try. The target of 50,000 words freaked me out, but Annie encouraged me. Hence, I decided to give it a try.
- I’ve fallen in love with writing since I started the Writing 101 course offered by the Blogging University.
- I started blogging at blogspot.sg in Dec 2014, and ported my site over to WordPress only in August 2015.
- My favourite authors are Sophie Kinsella, Dan Brown, and John Grisham.
- I’m a Singaporean mom to two lovely girls.
- I love chilli… can’t get enough of it.
I would like to nominate the following lovely blogs for the awards.
- Thistles and Whistles
- Arpita’s World
- Susan’s Creative Writing and Poetry
- Follow the Tumble Lees
- Disney Matters
- Mind and Life Matters
- Sometimes Stellar Storyteller
- Creative Busyness
Have a great week ahead.
PS: You are free to accept or reject the award(s). No obligation.