Writing 101, Day 2: Write a list
Today, write your own list on one of these topics:
- Things I Like
- Things I’ve Learned
- Things I Wish
I’ve chosen “Things I Wish”…
- I wish the haze will clear so that I could breathe fresh air everyday.
- I wish our piano teacher will not constantly increase the fees.
- I wish there is no need to have make up piano lessons for Public Holidays…because our schedule is already so packed 😦
- I wish I can find a new and good piano teacher who charges less and is more flexible.
- I wish there is new epic to challenge and complete in the Walkr. It’s getting boring now.
- I wish I can see improvement in my writing after completing the Writing 101.
- I wish I can be a writer one day.
- I wish I can be more confident in writing.
- I wish I can encourage my children to write.
- I wish my application as a subtitler will be successful.
- I wish I can be a fairy or have a fairy friend ^_^
- I wish my eyes will recover completely.
- I wish my parents, granny, family, relatives and friends good health.
- I wish Singapore will have a good government who will look after the interest of her people.
- I wish there is better benefits for the citizens, and not make us feel like second citizen.
- I wish Singpost will deliver the letters and parcels punctually and carefully.
- I wish the food handlers in food courts will be more hygienic.
- I wish the public will use the public toilets like their own.
- I wish there is no more sales of cigarettes.
- I wish all my wishes will comes true.
I’ve decided to stop the I wish list at 20 items, else it will go on and on…and on. There are so many things that are not within my control…I can only wish…